The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Aftertouch Glaive Mod

NetherAngel

seeing as how you added a mod for the bow that allows the arrows to explode i was thinking maybe a 5 tier mod for the glaive that ads homing within a small radius after bounce the higher the tier of the mod the bigger the radius this way the glaive has more killing power as it seers through grouped mobs up till its 3rd bounce, basically the mod would help the glaive get a kill per bonce. up to a raidus of 8m near collided target on tier 5. 

Edited by NetherAngel

Perhaps a penetration mod would be a nice addition.

to bypass shields or to pierce one target and move on to another within a line? if a homing mod is added then it would track to the next mob within the radius. as for the shield lancers bounceing the blade off the side of them or just narrow nicking the head is easy enough to deal with them

I think we should wait and watch because DERebecca has stated that the whole bounce thing is under review. The fact that it bounces off something it just sliced in half is slightly weird.

aftertouch was a mechanic of the orgional dark sector game that DE made a while ago i know alot of things are under review as i read the forum post but i was just thinking it would be nice if that mechanic or atleast a shadow of followed in to this game.

Edited by NetherAngel

A mod that would allow the Glaive to go through x number of enemies, would be nice.

Like 1 enemy at rank 0, and 4 enemies at rank 3 (max).

A semi-homing mod is also something that would be nice.

seeing as how you added a mod for the bow that allows the arrows to explode i was thinking maybe a 5 tier mod for the glaive may be a good idea that ads homing within a small radius after bounce the higher the tier of the mod the bigger the radius this way the glaive has more killing power as it seers through grouped mobs up till its 3rd bounce, basically the mod would help the glaive get a kill per bonce. or perhaps the glaive following the crosshair for one foe per bonce up to its normal 3. 

Sounds fun, i wish i owned a glaive. It would be nice if they had a boomerang mod that can bounce off targets like a pinball machine to add on top of your idea. 

In Dark Sector, when the glaive touched an element such as fire or electriciy, it temporarily gained that element's properties.

We already have elemental mods, but I think it would be awesome to be able to throw the glaive at an existing fire, such as in a damaged ship, causing an explosion.

Did that make sense?

In Dark Sector, when the glaive touched an element such as fire or electriciy, it temporarily gained that element's properties.

We already have elemental mods, but I think it would be awesome to be able to throw the glaive at an existing fire, such as in a damaged ship, causing an explosion.

Did that make sense?

that would be fun a bankshot elm dmg mod. but more so im still thinking we need a bit of a homing mod i think