The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shanix Warriors

Larkary

Hello, we are the Shanix Warriors, a small clan founded rather recently by me and Moogsly. We intend to stay somewhat small for at least a while.( We probably won't go past Shadow, once we reach it, for quite some time.) We also plan on being on friendly terms with each member.

Some basic rules that we enforce: Be nice to others, so no harassing or bullying is allowed. Be active, we understand taking some time away from the game, but we would like for you to tell us if you are going to be away for more than a week.

Current Members:

Larkary(Warlord)(Illinois, USA)

Moogsly(General)(UK)

Our dojo is not yet complete, however we do know our plans, which is four floors

Floor 1: Barracks, has each hall( still building the Grandest), will eventually have dueling rooms and parkour rooms.

Basement Floor 1: Labs, we have all the labs located on this floor.

Basement Floor 2: Reactors are all that is found here, along with our starting hall; it is expanded with more reactors as needed.

Floor 2: Relaxation, This is merely planned at the moment, eventually we will get to it, it will mostly be gardens and observatories.

We have roughly half of the research done. We also have a trading post.

Clan Emblem:

bCzLd4A.png

Things we need you to answer to join:

IGN:

When did you first start playing Warframe?:

Edited by Larkary

ING: MrRudeness . Only started playing 2 weeks ago so I'm new . Mastery rank 1 . What times you on . I live on the east coast .

I am on at various times of the day, but most of the time Moogsly is on, I'm on. She is normally on from 5 P.M.-9P.M. GMT.

Edited by Larkary