The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For An Active Clan With Voice Comms

zinxy

I just have some requirements. 

- Have 50+ people (15+ online daily)

- Research completed

- Teamspeak/Vent with people actively on

- Also, I do not like tax. I don't mind 5% under but I would rather decide on my own terms to donate my credits.

I've been playing for a couple of months. I'm currently Mastery rank 7. I have 15 frames including Nova Prime, Loki Prime, Frost prime, trinity, and more. Crafting as many as I can. My main primary is my Soma Prime with 4 formas. My secondary is Synoid Gammacor. Lastly my main coptering melee weapon is Tipedo.

My ultimate goal for myself is to obtain every future weapons, mods, warframes,etc through farming while making friends and having fun. What I would like from the clan is to have talented, knowledgeable, grindy players to help me help you achieve whatever we want.

My age is 22. I'm Canadian. I'm on every night usually from 7pm til 4am EST. I also have a microphone.

I don't like listing all of my achievements, games that I've played, etc. I'm just going to try to sum up myself in one sentence. I am a really competitive, introvert, serious, funny(I think), asian kid that will do almost anything to be at the top. If you want more info about me  or you are interested in picking me up, send me a pm or add me on steam. http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/zinxy I also play league of legends/h1z1 when I'm not playing warframe or working 20hrs a week.

Edited by zinxy

All right.. Problems here zinxy, The top PvP clan out there is a 30 man clan.

Second problem, 200-500 with 50+ on? Your dreaming. No one enforces that kind of clan except warbros back in the day.

3rd, 200-500 people with a vent thats active, AND mature is dreaming.

I will be creating a pvp clan however if you wish to help me found it.

I am starting on the basis of PvE + PvP, But PvP is more prioritized.

Also, at MR7 your not exactly in the demanding area.

Edited by deadinflict

Thanks for the insight. I'm just looking in the future. I can reach higher MR no problem but my priority is finding my playstyle/warframe and then getting their loadout maxed. Just the only problem is I need to find people to show me what I need to go to wave 100 in t4 defence, 2 hours in t4 survival, etc. Also after they finish revamping PvP which I believe will be very successful, there will be more talented players looking for guidance. I just want to get a head start in joining an already established clan that can do that for each other. Also in upcoming raids that DE said will be tough if people don't communicate properly.  

Edited by zinxy

Thanks for the insight. I'm just looking in the future. I can reach higher MR no problem but my priority is finding my playstyle/warframe and then getting their loadout maxed. Just the only problem is I need to find people to show me what I need to go to wave 100 in t4 defence, 2 hours in t4 survival, etc. Also after they finish revamping PvP which I believe will be very successful, there will be more talented players looking for guidance. I just want to get a head start in joining an already established clan that can do that for each other. Also in upcoming raids that DE said will be tough if people don't communicate properly.  

If you are going to hit 2 hours in T4S, Have Corrosive projection group and max all your warframe mods. Thats the only way your getting anywhere in there.

As far as a pvp clan, I strongly suggest you stay tf away. Groups I found turn toxic from ego at some point unless closely monitered.

And lastly, as far as the strong group, at MR7 your unlikely to hit a thoery crafting group or they are extremely unlikely to recruit you. Unless you have all mods maxed and can prove, you will not get into it.

You may be able to get into a regular storm or moon clan and you will have a slim hair chance of getting into one of those raids, but otherwise your priorities of searching are a bit off. You may want to revise it and think about what other people expect when you say you want to do a T4S for 2 - 7 hours.