The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regular Warframes Should Be Upgradable To Prime Versions.

Dreadnaux

I actually agree with this (and btw I don't have Excal Prime, though I got the Frost Prime bp).

First of all, I am under the impression that the prime versions varies only slightly from the non-prime version. That means that functionally there is really not that much reason that people cannot live without them. Whatever a prime can do, the non-prime version can do as well.

2nd, they are exclusive. I find that that is the real reason/basis for Primes. and not just "another warframe". If the exclusive part is taken out, the existence of Prime may become meaningless.

And note that I am trying to comment based on neutral outlook (which means I try to take dev's stance into consideration though I try not to be biased). As a player, I would love to be able to get Primes (free or plats) as well, but I understand and accept the reasons for the exclusivity, which is the main reason from the perspective of the devs (and prob those who got the primes).

make the recipe for uping non-primes very, VERY difficult and time takeing and it is more exclusive

srry dude but I want an Ash prime so badly, only for the looks becuz it will look AWSOME 

also, if this will be added to the game, make it that the special heads also upgrade with your prime, or make it equipable for both

So? primes just have an extra polartiy slot, and look more awsome. There is nothing superpowered to the primes

It's a lore problem. In the lore, the Primes are Orokin-era technology. They aren't common, and probably most of the ones that did exist were destroyed by age and time.

Making them too easy to get trivializes the lore, which needs all the help it can get right now.