The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The League Of Extraordinary Djentlemen

PickleMonster21

Hi. I'm PickleMonster21, but just call me Pickle. For those of you who don't know me, I'm the co-founder of The League of Extraordinary Djentlemen, and now, I'm asking for people to join our Clan as we're clearing out the people who no longer play Warframe and we're aiming for a better Clan :D

A bit of background:
Well The League of Extraordinary Djentlemen is a Clan brought up by two people from Australia with a player base of 70 members, BUT most of them are either:
1) Inactive; or
2) Leeching off the Clan.
So I've taken it upon myself to create a Forum site for the members who want to stay and participate in an active Clan, and for the members who want to join one :)
So we'll be going from 70 to below 20 soon enough (even though 3 people have registered, then there's the founder of the Clan, and those people you just can't remove).

What we can do for you:
Well, as I've stated, I'm aiming to make a Clan where we have our own little friendly community.
We have a really well built Dojo (done mainly by 2 people) with the majority of stuff completed in the Labs of our Dojo. We're striving to achieve the Itzal Archwing, and we are also (slowly but surely) bringing colour to our Dojo with these Dojo Colours.
We have two experienced players who can help out in regards to mission completion, builds, strategies, etc.
I've made a Forum site for the Clan, that is slowly becoming a requirement to register at (it's not like I'm asking for an arm and a leg), as that's where we'll have our Message of the Day, things we need help with completing (for example, the Itzal Archwing), and once we get enough members and player activity, we'll start re-creating a newer, better Clan Emblem (at no expense of anyone who decides to join).

If you're interested, you can:
1) Leave a comment on this Thread and await a message from me on the Forums
2) Visit http://theleagueofextraordi.boards.net/thread/8/league-extraordinary-djentlemen and follow the instructions there.

Also, once you register at http://theleagueofextraordi.boards.net/ you then get access to everything the site has to offer. Seriously. Think about it :)

Edited by PickleMonster21