The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sign If You Are Grateful For The Operation Rewards.

Irkalla

I'm definitely happy with the result.  I just got my Frost to level 30 and was wondering what to get next (actually have a Volt crafting but anyway).  Glad I'm getting a basically free upgrade.  There's no reason to be upset about this.

I have melted down all of the rubedo I received during this event and have warmed it to body temperature. I then poured it into a bath tub. I am now typing this from my laptop while laying in this melted rubedo. I've smeared thick globs of rubedo across my belly and chest in slow, sensual motions just to see how it would feel. I can feel my troubles slip off of me, but I now have a numb, tingling sensation across every inch of my skin.

I'm probably going to drown here in this tub of rubedo, but I don't care. Tell my family for me: "I love rubedo." Just like that.

Farewell.

Edited by Kahruvel

Greetings.

Generally, I do not support such threads as they encourage the creation of threads for the opposite side and promote hostilities.

Nevertheless, I cannot say I disagree with the title for I am grateful for the operation and for receiving a reward.

Thank you DE, continue to do and try your best and I shall continue to support you in your efforts.

Best Regards,

Guest SpFinX

Absolutely positive event. New enemy type to kill, some target to accomplish... and a fair credit reward. Good work DE!

Loved the event but expected something to actually happen at the end story-wise along with the reward. Like Lotus telling us what's becoming of the Fusion Moas after our effort, or how we got the Frost Prime  and not it just materialising in our foundry.

Also would be interested to see phases of the event where new enemies or objectives are added at certain percentages.

Edited by Reedman

I know everyone was hoping it was going to be something new (warframe or weapon), so was I, but overall I'm happy with the reward. Not only did we get an exclusive blueprint, but we also got nearly all the credits needed to craft it. Plus we don't even know yet the process of crafting Frost Prime, maybe they'll put in a system where you can use your existing level 30 Frost to make the process go faster / less grind.