Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Environment Set Piece: Security Door

securitywyrm

I'd like to propose a new map piece called the security door. When the party enters this room, it is like a mini boss fight. The room contains a large door at the end, six computer terminals and four places from which enemies can drop in. When the event starts (When players enter the room), enemies start pouring into the room. There are three ways to open the door.

1. Hack all six terminals. The rate of enemies spawning will increase after each hacked terminal up until the last.

2. Kill all the enemies that spawn. Occasionally an enemy will drop a 'key code fragment.' If the party collects four key fragments (a counter displays under the minimap during this event), the door opens and enemies stop.

3. Deal a certain amount of damage to the door (very high amount)

This room would not be a common room, but would certainly add a lot of flavor. My favorite part is that you have multiple ways to get past the door: Kill the enemies, hack the terminals, bust down the door. 

Loki/ash/shades = go invis then hack all doors = less than a minute

even though i main ash, i would hack 5, then kill everything, cuz it would be fun, and chaotic.

So that's one way past it. The person with a Hek might say "Nuts to this" and just blast down the door. What's important here isn't the challenge, but that you're presented with multiple ways to defeat the challenge. 

Fools! To maximise exp and drops, hack 5 and ulti-bomb the cluster of mobs 11.gif

How about this. The individual consoles, destroying the door, or killing enemies in the room don't give XP, just the act of getting past the door gives a big chunk of xp.