The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Players Looking For A Clan

DrRig

Me and my friend play this game with just the 2 of us farming frames mods weapens etc. but at this point we need the 2 slots in our group to be filled so we want to join a clan to make those slots full.

and we would also liek to help people if they need it if we arent to busy farming things and most of the times when we are farmnig we get bored so we can help if it gets out of the boredness zone.

I have 11 warframes and 3 of those that arent rank 30 yet
and from the 11 frames that i have, i like to play as valkyr but depending on the mission i like to switch between frost, ember, valkyr and mesa. and if dont have to choose i just go as valkyr because who doesnt wanna die and slapp things in the face till they die.

i just have a normal amount of weapens i have more melee weapens then primary weapens because of soma reasons 

my friend has 14 warframes all at rank 30

and from the 14 warframes he has, he likes to play frost. so depending on what missions we do he also switches around 

he has normal amount of primary weapens like me but he has a ton of melee weapens to go around with because we both role with a soma

So if you are looking for 2 members that can play a lot in the weekends but also during the week if we are online so let me know here or add me and my friend.

ps. sorry bad spellings etc.

IGN: DrRig(me)
IGN: IceBoy(friend)

Edited by DrRig

Wanna join Nova Source? We are a Shadow clan with all research done and a huge dojo, we have alliance, relays ready, and players looking to have fun playing together!. atm we have just 7 people in clan, but we are doing our best to grow. If you guys want to join, send pm to;
Shadow009
QuiQuQa