The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Desire Gaming | Gaming Community

Omekah

Small Ghost Clan looking to EXPAND with NEW MEMBERS. Desire Gaming is looking for new members for our clan in hopes of expanding our community. The clan and our dojo is still a WIP, but we should be finished if everyone pitches in. We hope that everyone will work hard to contribute to the clan and make use of their roles.

Upsides to the Clan:

-We are friendly, unless you purposely upset us.

-We don't judge/shame you based on frame, mastery rank, skill, appearance, and so on.

-We don't require you to be communicative, just that you listen.

-Our community exists outside Warframe.

-We are not strict on activeness. (This will change in the future when our clan grows bigger.)

Downsides to the Clan:

-We're small. :(  But don't be that person where "Size Matters"

-Our Dojo is not finished. (This Dojo has been constructed so far by one person, and I have been putting my resources where it   matters. (The necessities are still there though! More stuff will be added! I'm looking for someone who may have an eye for       interior decor!)

-We have not finished researching everything. (All Research rooms are built, and each day I check to see what needs to be         researched and contributed to.)

Message me if you are interested and/or have questions.

Sorry there's not much information. I'm just trying to be quick and brief about this. Here's a cute kitty picture as an apology:

tiny_kittens.jpg

Disclaimer: Our clan may enjoy the cuteness of kittens, but our clan/community does not revolve around them.

Edited by DarkOmega6719