Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod's Level

OoSamXoO

I think we should be able to change the level of the mod down and up( to where the level of the mod was by fusion) because I have about 7 frames now but not all of them using the same level of mod. Lets say my Rhino using Redirection Lv.14 while my Ash using Lv.10. I want to be able to lower my Redirection to 10 when i'm using Ash, and back to 14 when i'm using Rhino. Instead of having to get one Lv.14 and another Lv.10 which doesn't really make sense to me.

Who else is with me ?

I think we should be able to change the level of the mod down and up( to where the level of the mod was by fusion) because I have about 7 frames now but not all of them using the same level of mod. Lets say my Rhino using Redirection Lv.14 while my Ash using Lv.10. I want to be able to lower my Redirection to 10 when i'm using Ash, and back to 14 when i'm using Rhino. Instead of having to get one Lv.14 and another Lv.10 which doesn't really make sense to me.

Who else is with me ?

Buy potatos

just make different lvl ones.

it takes time but its good anyways as you get flexibility for builds, just in case you wanna mix things up.

i have every crit mod rank for rifles.......

i never use them :(

That would take so much of time and investment to get Redirection rank 14 and 10. Why not just make it adjustable ?

Who else is with me ?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38278-underclocking-mods/