Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Question For Xb1 Users

Jahadaya

Beta's long since over. I was a little... against it at first, they took a whole new direction with the gameplay, it feels like Halo and Crysis had a lovechild who was raised by ESPN. It went from soldiers playing War-games (previous Halos) to basically like major league athletes in Spartan armor with guns. It took a while for me to get used to it, luckily I can have my good old control scheme (for the most part), I'm still going to get it, but mainly for the campaign, as I've been playing Halo since the CE days when I was 6 years old, that game made me the gamer I am today. About the multiplayer, don't get me wrong, it's not bad, just different. But if Halo 5 is the only reason you'd get an Xbox One, that sounds like a waste of $400.

Beta's long since over. I was a little... against it at first, they took a whole new direction with the gameplay, it feels like Halo and Crysis had a lovechild who was raised by ESPN. It went from soldiers playing War-games (previous Halos) to basically like major league athletes in Spartan armor with guns. It took a while for me to get used to it, luckily I can have my good old control scheme (for the most part), I'm still going to get it, but mainly for the campaign, as I've been playing Halo since the CE days when I was 6 years old, that game made me the gamer I am today. About the multiplayer, don't get me wrong, it's not bad, just different. But if Halo 5 is the only reason you'd get an Xbox One, that sounds like a waste of $400.

Well I also want Sunset Overdrive, and Forza Horizon 2, and all the awesome features the Xbox One has too :3 And the Kinect 2.0. There'll definitely be more games I'll want when more come to it, also. I've always preferred console games to PC games (exclusive-wise).

I used to have a 360, but my bro took it to college :c So I was always thinking of upgrading to an Xbox One, I just never really got the opportunity, and then Warframe came along and took me to PC, lol

Well I also want Sunset Overdrive, and Forza Horizon 2, and all the awesome features the Xbox One has too :3 And the Kinect 2.0. There'll definitely be more games I'll want when more come to it, also. I've always preferred console games to PC games (exclusive-wise).

I used to have a 360, but my bro took it to college :c So I was always thinking of upgrading to an Xbox One, I just never really got the opportunity, and then Warframe came along and took me to PC, lol

Oh okay :P idk if you heard, but XBONE has the Master Chief Collection, all of the Halos (MC was in, but they're remastering ODST for free! :D) so I get to relive my youth in 1080p 60fps hahha.... If you are going to play other things, then yeah, definitely get one!

But kinect is pretty much a thing of the past now, Xbox's aren't even sold with them anymore, if you want a kinect, you have to buy one, you really don't even need one, not now anyways.