Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weekly Login Mod Reward

MedusaGorgon

So as you probably have experienced, grinding and farming is one of the least fun aspect of any game, and as of now, farming mods, rerunning Kappa and Xini over and over again would get quite tiresome. So here's my suggestion to somewhat remedy that problem, give some comfort to those with extreme bad luck that will get nothing Regen mods for sentinels while farming.

Every week, the game will randomly choose a mod that you never had before, regardless of rarity, and give one copy of that mod to you on top of your login reward.

Wonderful! I wouldn't have to play anymore. I could just wait for every week to go by to get all the mods I need.

if you install the game just to launch it and get a single mod every week, I doubt you have the intention to want to play in the first place.

Er...

They could do something like increase the chances of a certain mod dropping if you go for a long time without ever having that mod drop for you, to help people with extraordinarily bad luck, I suppose. I'm iffy on that, but I definitely don't like the idea of just getting the mods. There's no effort involved beyond just logging in.