Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Team Cohesion Prompt

OrokinNoob

In hopes this sparks conversation, not debates, I wanted to add a gameplay suggestion.

Team Cohesion prompts for certain skills that may benefit a party when certain characters are present; a simple in-game system, which highlights a skill when another player.

We know that the closer we are in-game and the more damage we add to each other’s kill effects affinity, to a system to take advantage of the co-op environment would be a plus.

I’ve read a lot of threads about certain skills that characters would like to see improved or changed to better their odds in certain scenarios. There also seems to be a lot of debate over which warframes should be nerfed or are over powered in comparison to others.

I’ve enjoyed the diversity of Warframe since I saw the first trailer. I think a mix of the right teams could better satisfy players’ demands.

*An example is the recent change to Saryn’s “molt” skill. Before this was an excellent skill to have on defense missions, because it seemed to work inevitably. Maybe team cohesion might “prompt” a Trinity character to activate a skill that could prolong other players’ skills.

Good strategy and mod use, put the molt in the right area, have “Continuity” Mods attached, you could gain the “infinite” molt trick back.

OR

Give Banshee and Rhino something like silent healer and aggro skills. That would be a great change for a character swarmed by Ancient Infested or Fusion MOAs. Player is downed; Rhino uses aggro skill that intensifies the closer they are to dying players. Banshee gets team cohesion prompt, while using “Silent”, Banshee gets a healing buff.

Just brainstorming please discuss.