The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Players (Mid-High Level Content)

Modulus14

New to the forum

I am looking for some people that want to play. I am looking at finishing the last couple planets of the solar system as well as endless games (survival/defense/excavations) and the VOID of course. Playing with randoms is fun, but having a team to collab before going into these missions to ensure the best chance of long-term success is what I am really looking for. My personal favorite to run is Banshee so if there are any Nova pros out there... we can do some damage :) I can play any other frame that I have though if required. Still working on getting all of them.

I am MR8.5 and have these frames... all lvl 30 except Valkyr... all tater'd:

Banshee, Rhino, Excalibur, Mag, Volt, Oberon, Nova, Loki, Ember, Frost P, Valkyr

I have a decent amount of weapons, but the ones I usually use and that are tater'd/forma'd:

Latron Prime, Boltor Prime, Dread, Angstrom, Lex Prime, Kunai (need Despair, only staler wep I don't have)and I almost always run with the Tipedo for melee.

I do have different builds for different factions and any necessary aura mods (Rejuvination, Energy Siphon, Corrosive Projection)

I usually play every weekday from around 7 CST to at least midnight and weekend nights.

Add me if you are up for kicking some Grineer rear and make some Corpus corpses.

Edited by Modulus14

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

If you are looking for people to work in a squad with you, and make some friends please add my friends and I.

These are the others in my clan that may help you out if you want.

Barnburner13

CrispyIsNinja

Danpapua

Hemp79

kato1

MIA-Scorpion

MIAWRXS

SanosakeSan

SPOG00TER

TehNubCake

VMAX6

Zeru_Gray