Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Denizens Of The Known Galaxy!

(PSN)Kishinkiller34

I'm Eddie, 21 year old with a major in adventure, and a minor in animation, well... training and schooling to do it competently. I'm quite reserved and fairly shy, but I'm pretty quick witted and just okay at playing video games. I've only been playing the game for about a couple weeks but I've studied it up a wee bit, and using what I know I'm at mastery rank 3 and have an empty dojo (not a smart move I realize with only myself in it) as I have yet to pitch to anyone who would be interested in it, which would no doubt would require a pitch, maybe a teaser trailer, and some voice acting, but that would be over the top for my position right now XD (of course I'm bound to my ps4 for playing Warframe as I can't run it optimally on my laptop.[Which I've grown to like over the course of my brief exposure to it just around a month ago.)

Still, I've had a history with roleplaying and I quite enjoy good story making and character depth and interactions, and more open minded about the views others have about them,stuff like Samurai Jack, Shrek 2, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and many others which I can't fully remember the names to. If you have anything to add or discuss about these things, why not share? I have an able ear. and that's a good summarization to what I do, like, and would love to keep doing.

Until Next time Space Cowb--- I mean Space Ninja. <.<;

Edited by (PS4)Kishinkiller34

welcome and enjoy the game Tenno

Thanks a bunch and that's a plan easily made. There is still much for me to find in game that I can't wait to see.

Welcome to the end-game of Warframe: the forums!

I guess that's one way to see it XD What with all the lore and other stuff there is a TON of information I have yet to see and comprehend, this is going to be quite an adventure.

Welcome!

You'd be surprised at how easy it is to complete your own dojo solo. Just give it time and successful missions and it'll happen.

You sound like a potential Toonami fan and I applaud you for that... Your parents or guardians as well.

Much appreciated.

I bet it is, but I'm still looking to explore the realms of the dojo, not as a loner, but to benefit others as well, that is my intention with creating a dojo. but more of that is intended for a different part of the forum right? XD

I am indeed, thanks are not given for taste, they are earned for acts, though that's just how I see it. Still from one fan to another, we are the faithful aren't we?