Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Everybody

CorruptArtorias

Uh, well not really sure how to start. Basically, I'm a completely new player to Warframe. I saw someone playing it a while back and finally decided to give it a try and oh man this thing is taking my life. It's incredible how much fun this game is and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about eventually getting a new warframe besides my current excalibur. Now I'm not saying Excalibur is bad, I've had a lot of fun with him but Limbo has recently caught my eye and I can't wait to start building him. Granted it seems I need to actually go past Mastery lvl 1 but I'll get there eventually! Well regardless, I look forward to hopefully becoming a part of the community and it would appreciate it greatly if I got any tips from you guys since in my opinion, the information that Warframe gives to new players is sort of lacking.

Ah, I also tend to like to play more on the stealth side and so I ended choosing a bow for my primary. I still haven't purchased any weapons (besides dual heat blades that are currently being built as we speak) so the bow I have is the Paris with Kunai knives as my secondary and the MK1-Bo for my melee. Welp I think I made this long enough (Yeah I'm terrible at intros...)

I am not actually new to the game, though still quite the greenhorn. If you're looking for someone to play with, I too try to go the stealth route and communication to me is key. Also, I feel this game can be so much more enjoyable if people worked more together instead of flying around crazily. I am not in the process of building a new warframe, though a few caught my eye. Feel free to add me on Warframe! (You know, why does no other online game I play have forums that use the same exact account? >.> I've had to register separate accounts on a few, thankfully not this one)

Spobbles: Should I be preparing a personal life support...?

MinsctheTitan: I'll be sure to add you And yeah I know what you're talking about. There have been a couple missions where my squadmates just blaze through the enemies and it's just chaos. I have nothing against that playstyle but it does make me just wander the map enjoying the view until the enemies or objective is complete. Occasionally I try to keep up but either my Excalibur is slow or the other frames are faster so I still get left behind. I'm guessing the play style is different once you get into a clan or play with people you've friended.

MinsctheTitan: I'll be sure to add you And yeah I know what you're talking about. There have been a couple missions where my squadmates just blaze through the enemies and it's just chaos. I have nothing against that playstyle but it does make me just wander the map enjoying the view until the enemies or objective is complete. Occasionally I try to keep up but either my Excalibur is slow or the other frames are faster so I still get left behind. I'm guessing the play style is different once you get into a clan or play with people you've friended.

Oh, no. There's nothing to worry about.

[size=1]It's too late to run.[/size]

Yeah, I try not to stay too far behind though. I like taking my time, the scenery can be wonderful at times. I hope they improve their shadows more, because I see it as adding a major bit of tension to dark corridors in those enclosed missions. But chaos is sometimes fine, I just want the option of caution. I hope the revision to stealth allows more clear restrictions and more functional takeouts. I can't take out a Moa with stealth, and I used my sword dash to slip over a group of Corpus unseen. I also stealth-killed someone after using a super jump and slamming down, which was TOTALLY 200% stealthy and unseen or heard. 

As for Spobbles...don't worry I'll just transfer my mind into a Warframe.