The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founder Equipment Inquiry

Kyrzon

Is anyone able to provide detailed information about the founders frame, gun, and sword?

Looking specifically for stat values; Rate of fire, Damage, Health/Shield/Power Maximums, Differences in the tech trees for each, etc.

Considering getting the Grandmaster package, but would like to know what sets these items apart from their standard counterparts.

Will update post with information as it is provided.

EDIT: All items are Pro'd from the start; there is no need to obtain an extra orokin catalyst or reactor for these items.

Excalibur Prime appears to be identical to standard model.

Lato Prime: 22 DMG, 5.8 RATE, 15 CLIP, 100 ACC

Skana Prime: 35 DMG, 1.0 RATE, 100 ACC, Vertical-ish Slash, 85 Charge DMG

Edited by Kyrzon

actually they have higher stats (the weapons, while the warframe is your plain ol excalibur)

the sword has the same stats as cronus

atk: 35

rate: 1.0

Acc: 100

only difference is that your charged attack is a vertical slash

while the pistol has a 22 atk damage (idk about the other stats), higher than the normal lato

actually they have higher stats (the weapons, while the warframe is your plain ol excalibur)

the sword has the same stats as cronus

atk: 35

rate: 1.0

Acc: 100

only difference is that your charged attack is a vertical slash

while the pistol has a 22 atk damage (idk about the other stats), higher than the normal lato

Vertical? The same style as the jump slash?

Also, Cronus has 1.3 rate, which means I'll likely continue using it over Prime.

Are you sure that the Excalibur Prime is identical? Like compared each individual value for skill up? Or everything looks like it's in the same spots?

basic stats is different with "normal" one. .

skana and LATO comparing with the prime ver is already different from just basic stat, you level up and add mod is much stronger that the normal one.

ADD:

damn i late to give reply post xD

just two cent, i hope there are braton prime to make full set of prime series :D

*dissapear with smoke*

Edited by wastu_spartan

Vertical? The same style as the jump slash?

Also, Cronus has 1.3 rate, which means I'll likely continue using it over Prime.

Are you sure that the Excalibur Prime is identical? Like compared each individual value for skill up? Or everything looks like it's in the same spots?

no, just a downward slash (aka slashing from top to bottom samurai style)

as for excali prime, its pretty much the same, same skill points, same places, and the value is pretty much the same for everyone =/, max stats for excalibur and excalibur prime is 200 hp and 200 shields (only diff is that prime is Pro'ed right from the beginning)

Thank you everyone for the very quick and prompt replies, if someone has time and wouldn't mind putting up images, I would love to see the Beagle differences between these items.

Also, are all of the items pro'd from the get go, or just the frame?

Thank you everyone for the very quick and prompt replies, if someone has time and wouldn't mind putting up images, I would love to see the Beagle differences between these items.

Also, are all of the items pro'd from the get go, or just the frame?

all pro'ed from the get go