The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Sentinel Weapons

Tessaract

Hello community, im fairly new to the game and these forums, and this might have already been posted but I think that it would be a good idea to make several new sentinel rifles for sale on the market ( either by credits or blueprint), as you can't do a whole lot with your sentinel after reaching 30 and it's still considerably weak imo.

I really feel like they aren't strong enough for the amount of credits you spend on it, the only time when I notice that my wyrm is there when my freeze mod on its rifle applies to nearby enemies or it replenishes my shield :d

I really feel like they aren't strong enough for the amount of credits you spend on it, the only time when I notice that my wyrm is there when my freeze mod on its rifle applies to nearby enemies or it replenishes my shield :d

my shade does a good job cloaking me and slowing enemies that attacked me with it's ice modded pistol. the wyrm i built a day ago just keeps dieing and doing nothing

back to topic:

i think there will be more weapons available later in the games development as the posibility of chaning it is already ingame, there's just no weapon available yet.

my shade does a good job cloaking me and slowing enemies that attacked me with it's ice modded pistol. the wyrm i built a day ago just keeps dieing and doing nothing

back to topic:

i think there will be more weapons available later in the games development as the posibility of chaning it is already ingame, there's just no weapon available yet.

alright, guess it's just waiting and hoping then, thanks for the info. already started building shade on recommendation of several friends 

Hello community, im fairly new to the game and these forums, and this might have already been posted but I think that it would be a good idea to make several new sentinel rifles for sale on the market ( either by credits or blueprint), as you can't do a whole lot with your sentinel after reaching 30 and it's still considerably weak imo.

I would like to see a laser rifle on a sentinel which will hit 1 target then randomly bounce to another target and by upgrading the mod. It can bounce off the target X amount of time. or one that will hit a primary target and bounce a spread off to X amount of target but half the damage.