Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo And Nullifiers (Real Bug)

Nyaughty

When both a tenno and a nullifier are in the rift plane , the nullifier can normally damage the tenno, but the tenno has no means of attacking the nullifier
how to reproduce: pick limbo, use rift walk and then use cataclysm on a nullifier, the nullifier will be banished (you can see the effect on him) because he's inside cataclysm, even with his bubble up.
He can shoot you (since both are in the same plane) but you cannot deal damage to his shield because the shield is outside the rift plane.
The nullifiers will have to be either immune to cataclysm or have their bubbles dragged to the rift as well

Wish DE focus on fixing bugs and exploits rather than making more content (which noone I know wants anyways), which will come with even more bugs. The best thing is, there is still a hole in the floor in dojo sanctuary, which is not fixed, but that cool infinte wall run was so painful, nobody wanted to see it and it had to be fixed. Great job DE. It was nearly a feature not a bug. But I guess clipping through surfaces are features...
That's why I don't submit bugs. Because they won't get fixed anyway. DE will fix what they want. Just wait 5 months till' they just notice that bug by themselves and hope that they will mind it. Because they still can just don't care about it. Heh...

and did you try going inside the bubble and then killing him?

i'm not complaining about nullifiers here

what i said is when both you and them are banished you still cannot damage them but they can do

i don't have to play limbo or banish them to kill them, i just shoot if i want to kill

They don't even write "beta" in their versions anymore. This game isn't in any beta anymore otherwise I'd like to know when DE plans to "release" the game and why we have so many events. I want to see the big wipe of all player data that usually comes when the game is ready and goes live. Merchandise, events, time-limited items, devstreams, competitions - I think the game inofficially went out of the beta state when they closed the Founders Access. A full Free2play game that is being developed continuosly with new content that brings new bugs, hot fixes that bring more bugs when they work on undocumented things and fixes even them (sometimes).

i'm not complaining about nullifiers here

what i said is when both you and them are banished you still cannot damage them but they can do

i don't have to play limbo or banish them to kill them, i just shoot if i want to kill

Still doesn't answer my question, if you can't even kill them while inside their bubble that's even worse of a bug

They don't even write "beta" in their versions anymore. This game isn't in any beta anymore otherwise I'd like to know when DE plans to "release" the game and why we have so many events. I want to see the big wipe of all player data that usually comes when the game is ready and goes live. Merchandise, events, time-limited items, devstreams, competitions - I think the game inofficially went out of the beta state when they closed the Founders Access. A full Free2play game that is being developed continuosly with new content that brings new bugs, hot fixes that bring more bugs when they work on undocumented things and fixes even them (sometimes).

the section of this post is "PC BETA BUGS" 

also, the wipes happen at the very early stages of development, not now

DE believes the game needs more content to be complete, that means its beta until they say otherwise

Still doesn't answer my question, if you can't even kill them while inside their bubble that's even worse of a bug

let me do a test and i will let you know

they are killable normally, its their bubble that doesn't gets dragged in 

Edited by Alodapos

the section of this post is "PC BETA BUGS" 

also, the wipes happen at the very early stages of development, not now

DE believes the game needs more content to be complete, that means its beta until they say otherwise

Yeah, continue to believe that...

It's just easier for them to stay in a "beta" stage to have a scapegoat for all problems and bugs.

And it's wrong that wipes only happen in early stages. Path of Exile, Battlefield...it's very common that the state of the players will be reset when a game goes out of the beta.

We are far away from any general play testing now. Who spread so many limited items (mods, weapons, skins etc.) into a game when the focus should be on other things while being in an unfinished state (Warframe will probably never be "finished")? DE will continue to add more bigger content so what is the difference between beta and gold then? We will come back to the point where being in the beta is less responsible than in the gold. At least they should be honest.

Nevertheless I hope the Limbo problem will be fixed soon because some hours ago I almost tried a T3 survival run with a Limbo in the team and it sounds the bug is quite serious.

Edited by Lesserli