Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Too Many Enemy In Solo,again

obrr

sorry for my terrible english

the day befor yestday i kill 370 enemy in one game

yestday kill 364 enemy in another game

...today,just now,i kill 437 enemy in abaddon(Europa ),and 1hour15min later,i decide to end this foolish game and run to the end:i am loki,i think it will easy to complete it,but at last i used 13 times "invisibility" to run out the enemy and between of it i was killed by tons enemy four times ...that means 437 enemy is only 2/3 of the total

i always carefully not to alert any monitor,and follow all the point on the minimap,but each day this 300+enemy game  always happen one or two times,please limit the amount of enemy in solo,or tell me how many in this map,so player can decide continue to fight or abandon

Solo is just fine as is, however, stealth needs work and the devs have acknowledged it, but even when addressed don't expect to cruise through missions doing nothing. This is supposed to be a fast paced shooter, you are a space ninja hell bent on causing carnage, not tip toeing through an entire mission without killing anything.

Oh and just so you are aware, atm, I only play solo and have managed just fine to open every region in the game, the only exception's were a couple of higher tier grineer mobile defence missions which are all but impossible to solo.

Edited by HexCaliber

Solo is like a placebo effect, it gives you an illusion making you believe something is different and works but still doesn't make it true.

I don't see any difference between solo and online spawnrates both are the same.

Sure bosses "might" have slightly less endurance but the rest doesn't feels any different. 

Developers made a promise that they will implement difficulty setting and they will keep it i am fairly sure, my advice is keep playing online till you have decent modded warframe and weapons.

Sure bosses "might" have slightly less endurance but the rest doesn't feels any different.

That bit I can vouch for at least.

Bosses do get more health with more players in.

A friend and me usually farm Kril with just the two of us, where I end up needing one additional ammo pack.

But when a third guy joined in I required a second additional ammo pack even though I was using the same weapon as normal.

If anything, it should've taken me less ammo since the boltor I got ranked up a bit over the farming runs.