The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daul Zoren Has Been Nerfed Soo Much

Juggernauth

Dual Zoren has been nerfed soo much that i became almost useless I have 29 dual zoren it does nothing and i have ash warframe . But 7 lvl gram does soooooo much damage more and zoren need to do crit but its crit is like 5/1 of other melle's normal attack. Why it got that much nerf did I spend that much time for nothing!!!

Do you by any chance happen to not have any mods equipped to the Zoren at the moment? With no mods a level 29 Zoren will do the same damage as a level 0 Zoren.

Thank you for that imformation but ıt happened when the mods are equiped allready. true steel fire damage etc

The biggest flaws of the Dual Zoren is that the Mods that make it better are not the best in the Melee stack.

Dual Zoren is one of the weapons designed for "basic attack" over "charged attack" and so Melee Damage, Crit damage, and Crit chance theoretically SHOULD be the top three to add.

Unfortunately, these mods don't do too much, a maximum of +45% basic melee damage, 90% crit damage, and 30% crit chance buffs are extremely lackluster. 

Edited by AscendantWyvern