Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings Fellow Tenno

(XBOX)Clayton Peace

Hello everyone I am an exclusive Xbox ONE warframe player. I play probably more than I should. I am in the East Region Chat location and I help out most anyone that needs the help. I may joke in chat a decent amount but if someone is asking serious questions I am always willing to answer them if I can or point them in the right direction. I live in Pennsylvania, Near Pittsburgh. I am 26, going on 27 in April. Hahaha um, I do not know what else to day, I got warframe a week before Destiny came out and I have been at it since them. If you need some help feel free to hit me up in chat in game when I am on or message me here. 

What else... I prefer Staff Weapons or Hammers.

I usually Rock the Rhino, Frost, or Hydriod.

I exist in a very small clan of 5 people...

Yea, if you have a question I will answer it. That aside have a great Day/Night everyone,

Praise Be To [DE]KickBot

I don't see the relevance of saying where you live... Welcome to Warframe... Or, well, the forums!

Well first the are in which is very vague so I did not provide the Postal Code or the Lat and Lon of my current location. Even still if someone really wanted to find out hard enough they could easily trace the IP Address. As for relevance, It is so people can easily know which region chat I would be in, and to connect with any fellow tenno who live in the area. I would be impressed to see other people near me. I am not asking you to say where you live.

Also thank you much ^_^