The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thedroppedwalrus Is Looking For New Recruits! All Experience Levels Welcome

AMIGHTYSLICEOFWALRUS

About the clan:

I have started this clan about two weeks ago and have a vested interest in building it from the ground up and researching tech. Currently the clan is 10 men strong and i would love to expand this to its maximum potential. My overall vision for the clan is to have an active, cooperative and friendly environment where players, both veterans and newcomers can learn and assist one another and to just have a good time in general.

The dojo currently has all Labs, a dueling arena and a observitory (just cause)

about the warlord:

I'm a player from around 2014, and ive only just recently picked the game back up again and im just now starting to realise how expansive warframe has become. This clan currently has three warlords, myself, sharpshooter 1121 and SoloBoat, we are all very active in the clan at present, we actively participate in any clan activity.

clan emblem:

The current clan emblem is a walrus, the site will not allow me to upload it currently.

I would really like to build a friendly, casual environment full of players of all experience levels and all applicants are welcome to join, It would be preferred if players who join are able to contribute to the growth of the clan but if not i am still more than glad to ave you be a part of something great!

I hope you took the time to read this and if so, thank you.

As always Live the walrus, love the walrus, Wear the walrus.