Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weekend Event Feedback

chuuburg

1) May I suggest to DE for future such events, pls state whether there will be a reward for being in the top 100 or something.

Also if possible, what the reward is.

I doubt anyone would want to grind for 48hours only to realize the prize is a mod that they already have or see no importance in.

As a player who has maxed out every frame and every weapon, there is no reason to continue playing the game, however if it was stated I believe the leaderboards would have been very different.

The Leaderboards of the event can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/40537-fusion-moa-operation-leaderboards/

EDIT:

2) How are the kills are counted?

is it individual kills or Total no. Fusion MOA's killed in game ?

If its the former then events like these would promote boring solo grinding for days since coop gives u less MOAs for each player and people would probably go on trying to ks each other.

Since the game is more fun played as a coop game, I hope it would be the latter.

EDIT 2: DE_Steve has addressed 2) and said they would try to do the kills based on squads to address support roles.

Edited by chuuburg

The DEs state there that:  In future expect real-time Operation data for lists like this. The top 100 will receive new Mod technology to futher the destruction of our enemies.

I think it's fair to assume that there will be an award for being in the top 100, and in the future you will be able to see where you fit on the list.  A very good feature to add for operations though.  

The DEs state there that:  In future expect real-time Operation data for lists like this. The top 100 will receive new Mod technology to futher the destruction of our enemies.

I think it's fair to assume that there will be an award for being in the top 100, and in the future you will be able to see where you fit on the list.  A very good feature to add for operations though.  

you may never know if they would reduce it to 50 or 75 or increase it to 150 in future events without notice, a heads up that there would be a reward before the event starts would be great.

Also, added in a 2nd concern/feedback on my original post.