Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts Humble Suggestions

itsLilBeastHD

Due to recent event's and from experiences i've had from both participating and running forums i have a couple of what i figure to be good suggestions. I'd appreciate it if the DE staff that read this take these suggestions and explore all of the possible outcomes and other possible methods that might help with these issues.

Issue & Suggestion #1 "Spam/Double Posting/Bumping: 95% of the forums i have either ran or been a member of do not allow double posting (there is an edit button for a reason) and most of the members frown upon it as well, however it's a common thing to allow the topics original creator to bump their post once every 24 hours. For instance the clan threads. Double posting falls within the spam category and at times becomes quite irritating.

Issue & Suggestion #2 "Negative Repping": Granted that negative rep has never affect nor bothered me in the slightest bit it seems some people do get quite upset of such a trivial thing which leads me to suggest this solution, either remove the negative rep completely or disable the option that causes posts to be deleted from to much neg rep. There is no problem with reporting a post if it falls outside of the forums guidelines therefore rendering the post deletion more of a hassle then a help.

Issue & Suggestion #3 "Colored Text": People love to make use of the colored text that forums have to offer, however there is a time when certain colors make it strenuous on peoples eyes and will cause a fuss sometimes. I'd suggest that there be a limit on bb code use within a topic to prevent rainbow text flooding. I have no problem with someone outlining certain information in a color in their posts but a different color each sentence is unnecessary.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.