The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magnantium Recruiting

(XBOX)SSJ Dr Tweak

We're a clan that plays on the weekends. We specialize in grinding games so naturally Warframe attracted our attention. We play other games too. But our Warframe faction is small so we're adding to our ranks.

We play Grinding games on both 360 and xbox1.

Reply here or message if interested. We're kinda new to the Warframe series so we're just getting started with the dojo and stuff like that.

• 3 months later...

We've grown a lot in the clan cuz I recently rebuilt the whole dojo from scratch after figuring out a decent structure for the building. And have added a few more members. The problem I face now is just finding people that ain't already in clans. Our labs are all done and just working on research now. And I'm still working on figuring out the powers and abilities of each rank in the clan.
No idea what an alliance is, but I'm sure it would work cuz I'm not much into multiplayer, the clan exists to help other people with stuff that can only be done with a clan. I'm sure we'll get into VS stuff when we have more members, but it's not a huge concern right now cuz doesn't seam like much is gained from multiplayer stuff.

So I've just been collecting newbies for the time being cuz I can train people to be good and help them find better loot so helping them grow isn't hard for me at all.

I looked it up and assimilation would be simpler if your clan has less stuff than mine. I've got a few members but all my labs recently got done, so it's nothing but fun, research and grinding right now if you're interested.
The one thing a saiyan always keeps is his pride, so I just had to offer.