The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Alter Knights Is Recruiting

(PSN)MW8Gaming

Hello Tennos!

We are the Alter Knights, a name after a fantasy story I'm currently writing, so I just thought randomly about incorporating it into a Warframe clan, just incase you are wondering where the name came from....

We are currently a fairly small clan (Still a Ghost Clan, hoping to expand soon) so there is only a few of us at the moment, but we're quite a determined bunch to have both fun and serious playtime, though each of us are from different timezone periods, 1 from the UK, 2 from the US and 1 from Denmark (Who is currently away), so we keep a regular mantainance of our dojo (Which is still under alot of construction) and of course meaning we can spread the playtime out

In terms of requirements, not exactly asking for much, that you play/visit on a regular basis, doesn't have to be daily but at least once every few days, in terms of Rank, there isn't a restriction on that just as long as you do play often and are willing to contribute to the clan. All new members are promoted the Soldier rank within the first 48 hours just so you can enter the dojo yourself and explore the place at your own leisure without the need of permission

We try to be a daily clan, or at least one of us, and since we are small, we try to make a good first impression and all we ask for is for people to try us out and if your not happy, you can leave whenever you want

Thank You! ^_^

Hello Martin,

I would like to join your clan as I like the clan name! Im an active UK player currently master level 6.5 and would like to join a small clan and make into something special. Ive been playing Warframe for a while now so I would like to share my experience with people. 

PSN M0tleyW0lf

Regards

Andy