The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Casual Clan: Lords Of Hell Now Open To Public

(PSN)drgnslyr137

Even though this is a relatively new clan I am proud to announce that we have completed all the research labs and are now starting on the research itself. It is a pretty small space though there are large rooms such as the clan hall of which we have a couple from the largest to the smallest. If you wish to invite friends over that is okay too, we have three dueling rooms right next to each other a trading station if you wish to trade mods/ blueprints/ platinum, you name it you can (usually) trade it free of tax for now maybe in the future it may go up to 1 or 2 percent though I'm still against it but if it does happen it will only be during a solar rail conflict afterwards it will be free again. Also while it is there and you don't have to use it unless you wish to donate to the clan for future research or building cost we have a clan/ alliance vault. If you wish to just stare at the stars we have an observation deck on the lowest deck/ floor along with the labs. If you just want to practice with your warframe's movement we have a obstacle course on the second deck near the place where you spawn. a third deck is under construction but personally I have no big plans for it except that I will be the largest an will be hopefully the most entertaining with multiple trading stations and even more dueling rooms with clan vaults spread out every so often and for those who hate trying to find their way around yes there are transporters. The clan emblem has been approved and will be implemented in the next update/ hotfix. This is a casual clan that will help it members if they ask and if the person being asked has time to do so or is otherwise not busy, so no matter if you don't play every day you will not be kicked after all that's why I made this clan. I completely understand if you wish to play other games or have to go to school or work or even if your in the army. This all being said there are rules though their really not that bad just necessary to keep the peace.

Rule One:

Don't start cussing/ cursing/ swearing/ etc. on the mic or clan chat.

We don't wish to hear it so there will be a three strike system implemented.

Rule Two:

If you leave the clan without a reasonable excuse don't expect to be let back in the next day, there will be a waiting period of anywhere from one month to several depending on the reason and me and the rest of the clans general opinion.

This is mainly so people don't steal clan info/ secrets/ research/ etc.

Rule Three: The most important rule

No bullying what so ever, I honestly don't care about your reasons for doing so it will not matter. There will be repercussions. This will be up to the clan as a whole.

This will not be judged by me alone it will be me with the power of a tie breaker in case the clan can't decide on what to do so I will factor in the severity and the times it has happened before if it has happened before and the clans vote in general. Punishment can be a simple demotion to being banned from the clan and the alliance in general.

This is more of a suggestion but try not to rage to much if you die or loss in game it tends to people violating rule one. Now also remember to have fun this is a game so enjoy it like one.