The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

United Sanctuary

(PSN)SoraNakashima

Hi there. United sanctuary is currently looking for members. We are a clan based off of all respect for all aspects of life. We have weekly clan talk, build talks, and just random anime talks lol. Although our main goal is to grow, we don't want to grow to big. I've been in many bigger clans and have felt like nothing but a body there. We currently have three members lol but our fourth will becoming soon. (His ps4 died.) So first off our clan is based off everyone has a voice so they have a say. Nothing gets passed unless we all can agree to it. We all work together to achieve our goals no matter what they are. Were working on contest to have throughout the week with our alliance.

To those worried about clan tech those are all good to go. My main goal here is to make a gaming family, where people can enjoy there stay and make friends. Our alliance is also apart of that family.our clan emblem is under revision if you will' so is our alliance emblem. So if your interested or have any questions let me now :).

There are few rules that I forgot to note. Or I should make clear.

1. Respect your fellow tenno. Of course this is a simple one.

2. Don't try to swindle or rip clan mates off. Not all of them will know current prices of certain items. I try to combat this by posting the current prices for things in game.

3. Issues will be dealt with as a clan. If you have an issue bring it to our attention one of us will be glad to clear any issue.

4. Please don't join for clan research or steal the research and leave. You never betray your clan.

5. Play how you want. If you do missions with me or one of the generals, we will not tell you what too run it is not our place.

My reason for making this clan was off of clear ambition. By not establishing a certain group of people to talk with. I decided to incorporate the whole entire clan and alliance. Bouncing ideas and passing the knowledge should be give about willingly and evenly. We do take the game serious. I more than the rest. But we also have days where we just relax and hangout.

Also if your new don't worry we will help you get the things you need to start off. If you don't have a mic don't worry about as long as you can receive the messages is good enough for me.

I would like for members to be 18yrs or older. Doesn't matter if your a boy or girl. Just understand that we all come from different walks of life.

The gates to United Sanctuary are open tenno, my we shine bright together.