The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heavy Caliber - We Need A Good Change, Please Support

Johannez

Honestly I'd be more okay with Heavy Calibur if it didn't affect some very accurate weapons so drastically.  How does my Torid go from 100 accuracy to ~2.5 from a max rank HC?  Insult to injury is that many weapons without 100 accuracy base can use HC without such a drastic change, making them *more* accurate than a Torid (assuming both using max rank HC).

When someone presents you with game mechanics and you immediately call them a troll, it strongly suggests you don't have a leg to stand on.

Good luck with your ill thought out campaign for change though, I'll try to keep my "trolling" of disagreeing with your premise and the foundation you try to use to establish it to a minimum. :)

*edit* For your benefit, I included a video to show you just what I was talking about using the accuracy profiles of 3 different weapons : Buzlock, Braton Prime, Gorgon

No need to feel offended or angry at me. I'm just stating your no help with what you do, which is what a troll does. Confusing people, giving false information and when I correct you, you don't accept it. I made this post for change not to convince someone like you. Thanks for the GL

Honestly I'd be more okay with Heavy Calibur if it didn't affect some very accurate weapons so drastically.  How does my Torid go from 100 accuracy to ~2.5 from a max rank HC?  Insult to injury is that many weapons without 100 accuracy base can use HC without such a drastic change, making them *more* accurate than a Torid (assuming both using max rank HC).

Lets hope they find a good change how to improve uppon HC. Also I read somewhere (probably in a devsteam summary) DE doesn't like serration and base damage mods anyway. So maybe it will undergo a big change?