The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thinking About Joining A Clan

(XBOX)CYvernFOX

I'm considering whether joining a clan but I need to make sure that I'm not another sheep following a herd. I prefer to be noticed and respected by other clan members. Which hasn't happened in the many other clans in this game, mocking my judgement, warframe types and my play style.

If you are part of such a clan that recognises potential look me up.

Don't bother contacting me if you are more interested in whether or not I have "prime player" equipment which I consider more of a boast than a requirement to be a good player.

I am CYvernFOX, but just call me fox.

Edited by (XB1)CYvernFOX

Hey Fox I would like to extend a spot in our clan called Aim to kill here we care about what our players do, we are a mountain clan used to have over 100 members but lost a lot to other recent game releases n working to get those numbers back, I have a clan recruiting page myself if you would like to check it out and I also run an alliance called solitary confinement and we have a recruitment page in the alliance recruiting section as well for more info on what we are about, if you have any questions comments or concerns just message me and I will give you straight answers