The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join The 4Dub! Active Pvp Clan 100+ Members

(XBOX)CirStallion22

We are looking for new and old active players. We are willing to help every1 in the clan. Our goal is the get every1 in THE 4DUB strong enough to complete every mission on every planet alone, even tho it'll be rare for u to ever be playing alone.

sent me. (Cirstallion22) a message and I'll get u set up

we are looking for active for new and old members. People who are willing to fully support this clan, help us attack rails, and contribute to the clan We are in active every day PVP client. We help all of our members!!!

join our clan and get the help u need. We are here to take down the order and anyone else who is monopolizing. We are an active pvp clan with well over 100 members.

Cool I'll sent u an inv after this mission

we are looking for new and old players to be a part of our great community. We help each other out, we have multiple people online every day trying to run void missions, ODD&E, and we are always helping everyone get all the planets, and Warframe of their choice. If you're interested please send me a message at any time.

we are in active PVP clan. Looking for active members who will willingly contribute to the clan. We are willing to help everybody in need. Hmu for more details

THE 4DUB IS LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS, WHO IS WILLING TO HELP THE CLAN AS MUCH AS WE HELP OUR MEMBERS. WE HAVE OVER 100 members AND dojo is complete. WE ONLY REQUIRE U TO BE WILLING TO CONTRIBUTE CREDITS AND HELP US RECRUIT. IDC IF UR A NEW/OLD PLAYER WE HAVE A PLACE FOR YOU.

* HUSTL3 SKWAUD ALLIANCE *

THE 4DUB IS LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS, WHO IS WILLING TO HELP THE CLAN AS MUCH AS WE HELP OUR MEMBERS. WE HAVE OVER 100 members AND dojo is complete. WE ONLY REQUIRE U TO BE WILLING TO CONTRIBUTE CREDITS AND HELP US RECRUIT. IDC IF UR A NEW/OLD PLAYER WE HAVE A PLACE FOR YOU.

we are here to help all new members and grow as a unit. We are only as strong as our weakest link. If I the warlord is dedicated to helping my members grow I expect my members to help any1 n clan that's n need. We are looking for active members who is willing to donate credits and recruit. We are an active player vs player clan and we like to attack solar rails. Learn the back story of Warframe and help us take down any1 trying to rule the solar system. We are THE 4DUB. IF U DONT WANT TO JOIN REMEMBER THE NAME BECAUSE WE ARE HERE READY TO MAKE AN IMPACT

we are and active clan and I personally love going to war. If u want to have fun and willing to put in work to fly up the ranks this is the clan for u. Promotions are not handed out, u have to be willing to prove yourself and earn it. We have well over 100 ACTIVE members and an average of 20members on at any time of the day. If ur tired of just bein a statistic and want to be apart of a vastly growing clan send me a message and I'll be sure to get back with u

we have 7 MOUTAIN clans and 3 moon clans with us + Art of war+ Arbiters Rage+ The Imperium+ Death From Above. We are strong and looking to add active PVP clans to join our cause. Message me gamer tag CIRSTALLION22 for more n4

The 4DUB is an ambitious clan with BIG goals. We hope to grow as clan and form a system where one never has TO PLAY ALONE. we are also taking a serious side to this game and joined forces with The Hustl3 SKWAUD Alliance a fast growing power house! Our time is coming, will you ride with us to glory? Thank you for reading Tenno, if you are interested in joining the clan or are in a clan and hope to join the Alliance message me on Xbox Live Cirstallion22