Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slow Loaders Kick/are Kicked

Rakuall

My friend can run warframe alright, but it's much better when he's not the host. Trouble is, he loads quite slowly (about 90+sec/mission), and is kicked by, or kicks out all the faster loading players. I am still able to join (15 sec load time for me) after he's loaded, but he's then the host, and begins to suffer framerate issues. This occurs whether I'm on my Laptop (powerful, 30 second load) or my desktop (very powerful, 15 sec load).

This is reliable. If I host, my friends with gaming rigs can connect just fine. This particular friend drops if I'm hosting. EVERY time. I drop if he's hosting (and have to join mission in progress). EVERY time. We con post DXDiag reports if they'll help.

DE, please disable kick slow players, or give us the option to disable it. I don't mind waiting a couple minutes to play if we all have better performance, and I doubt my friend would mind a better frame rate.

He's a college kid, and not all of us can afford $1200 Gaming machines, or even $700 competent ones.