The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sticky Weapon/warframe Buildout Threads

simeo77

Unless I missed it somewhere I don't see any threads on frame buildouts stickied but I see dozens of "How should I build out my................" threads being created daily.

People post these questions a lot because they're looking for the direction they need to take a certain weapon or frame. Playing now 6 different frames and having Ember build on the way I noticed the frames for the most part could be moded in at least 2 different directions. Having three times as many weapons I really start to see the differences. On the flipside sometimes a weapon/frame feels completely useless without the correct mods.

I've seen quite a few very helpful and long threads made by players which have sunk into oblivion.

Please create this section. It would contain sticky threads as people posted helpful ones like:

- Dual Zoren (Crit Build)

- Dual Zoren (Speed Build)

- Rhino (Tank Build)

- Rhino (AOE Build)

- Paris (Headshot one shots)

- Paris (Elemental damage build)

- Ash (Stamina Build)

- Ash (Warrior Build)

- Loki (Decoy Build)

- Banshee (Boss Fighting Build)

- Banshee (Solo Build)

- AKLato (Effects Build)

- AKLato (Damage Build)

- Viper (Elemental Damage Build)

- Viper (Crit Build)

I know sometimes things could overlap but I'm just putting out ideas to help the forums and players more.

Doing something like this would create a great resource for players. There are dozens of frame/weapon combinations and having build infos and suggestions could help the players a lot and give them some direction on frames.

Edited by simeo77