The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Totsuzenshi Recruiting Mr 10+ Eu/us-E - Emblem, Full Research, Alliance, Ventrilo And Raid Teams! Limited Spots!

-Narauko-

IGN: Roxorium

MR: 9

I'm looking forward to your invitation, running voids and derelicts with random people is just... eh. ;]

My clan of dreams is the one where I can farm Seimeni all day and have fun while at it, telling jokes and stuff. Could this come true?

Edited by Roxorium

IGN: Roxorium

MR: 9

I'm looking forward to your invitation, running voids and derelicts with random people is just... eh. ;]

My clan of dreams is the one where I can farm Seimeni all day and have fun while at it, telling jokes and stuff. Could this come true?

Invite sent.

It's me Roxorium again. I highly recommend this clan to everyone, maybe it's not as "loose" as I thought, but you're definitely going to have a good time here. I don't have any regrets from joining their ranks. ^_^

Edited by Roxorium

Friendly bump!

+Rep to the place i can call my new home, very friendly and helpful bunch! Running daily raids with guidance for those who have yet to try them out! vast knowledge of the game so we can help with anything you like!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello I am mainly a PS4 player who has transferred to PC. On PS4 I am mastery rank 14 but ever since I transferred to PC 6 weeks ago I only managed to get up to mastery rank 7. I am looking for a quality clan so do you think I can join you?

Name: Cooleyoo2000

MR: 7

I look forward to your response thank you!