The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Billy No Mates A Easy Going Clan

(PSN)Sir-Waylander

Hi everyone I'm Malc and with my mate Jim we decided to setup a Warframe Clan we are from the UK so we hope to give a home to fellow UK players as well as are friends in Europe,but we are opened to anyone wishing to join a easy going Clan.Today I've fast tracked are Dojo everything is in place room wise just the small finishing touches needed to each room which will come in time,but the main aim is getting the research under way also I hope to get most if not all the research done before the costs get out of hand.

We are a Ghost Clan at the moment a new member joined today so welcome Andy to the Clan mate so we are just 3 strong and looking for new players or old players who fancy a change.So if your looking to start a fresh and fancy helping us build a fun easy going Clan please feel free to message me for invite.

NOW THE RULES WELL WE DON'T HAVE ANY.........

The only thing I will not put up with is racism so please keep away those who think it's ok,as my Gran once said you can't fix stupid....

Play as much or as little as you like but if your inactive for months then i'll remove you.

We are open to all Male,female,young or old just bring a sense of humor with you as we like a good laugh whilst we play.

I don't have a problem with the odd swear word just remember respect other people in your game.

You don't need a mic or use one if you don't want to but a friends request equals Party Chat and loads of fun.

I've only been playing a few weeks so I don't know everything but I'll always do my best to help you if or then you need it.

If you see me in game via the Clan screen feel free to jump in and i'm happy to tag along on anything you need doing.

Everyone who joins will be promoted to Soldier straight away.

If there's a problem bring it to me DON'T start a fight on the message board like i've seen a few times now and i'll deal with it.

No bullying No racists = A happy Clan

So for no rules I had a few in the end lol it would be great if you know the game inside out and would joins us we can only get better by learning from others.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this short novel :) if you want to know more post here or PM me PSN Sir-Waylander HAPPY GAMING FELLOW TENNO'S

Regards Malc

Edited by (PS4)Sir-Waylander