Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Current Alert System

Voqics

I just wanted to add something to the other side of the heated debate and let the devs know that many of us Tenno love the alert system as-is, even if we miss the glaive and potato alerts.  The whole debate seems really one-sided so I wanted to speak for those of us who like the current system.

Seriously thought, 24-hour alerts? That would be ridiculous, they're supposed to be these time limited things, the same with the Fusion Moa event, its meant to be rare.

I just think that a completely random system means the people who obtain the rare items happened to be on the right place at the right time. Complete chance. I personally feel that in addition to the current alert system, there should be chances of drop rates on enemies beyond boss BPs. I want to feel like i earned my weapon, just like my warframe, by playing the game and hunting down the parts and BPs. I dont think its too much to ask for me to have some minor sense of control over what i find. That make sense?

If only one alert popped up every 24 hours, wouldn't items be rarer per player? Not every one's going to be a potato, there are loads of weapons (ceramic dagger, dark dagger, heat sword/dagger, jaw sword, frame helms etc.). 

But anyway, here's my idea- every alert gives a random drop (May not be bps at all) instead of a pre-determined one. Keeps items rare while not being unfair to timezones that never seem to get stuff. Everyone wins, right?