Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Add New Enemies?

Socksy

While discussing the game and its replayability through variety (which it could use more of!), I came up with an idea that I and my gaming group thought would be cool, brought on by the Fusion MOAs.

There are various planets for Research and Development for the different factions, and the Infestation, from what I can tell, can mutate effectively enough. So what I was thinking was, mayhaps, new enemy types can be stealthily added in to these areas for players to find before they are announced. Add a bit of surprise to the mix. Just imagine: you go in on an old mission, expecting same-old same-old, when suddenly "NEW ENEMY, HOLY CRAP!" happens.

Also some things we came up with:

Randomizing different skins for enemies so it seems like they're not all the same, like with Grineer marines; some have helmets, some don't. It's a start! Color changes are cool too.

New enemies in general would be awesome. The factions as they are are fine, but more enemies than just your generic melee-ranged-support-controller would be spectacular.

New mission types would be grand. I realize it's kind of silly to mention it without putting any suggestions to the fore, but... maybe stealth-oriented missions or some such thing. After stealth is overhauled, of course!

Heck yeah.

Any kind of additional variety would be awesome. The game has great potential, but I can see it getting mundane quickly. Simply leveling up the enemies we've seen a million times is insufficient. Make the enemies change as we level up. Maybe in the R&D system, we run into prototype enemies. Perhaps in a construction planet (like Pluto) we run into construction-themed enemies. Any kind of change to break up the monotony...