The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Needs Some Love?

Shockness

I use it right believe me Ash's abilities are just broken and just as you said it's only good when maxed, And with the invi of Loki you won't even need this because you can easily kill the same amount of people for a lower coste of power, since it takes full seconds for a kill anyway.

I agree IF shuriken hits it's good but it's a IF. I would pay money to change shuriken for the decoy it just come in handy more often.

Well, If you're so sure about that I think you should just get a Loki and you'll end up using only your invis because all the other skills are too situational or useless. And PAOW! you'll realise that this is how it is on all the warframes! :D

loki's "awesome" fourth ability radial disarm insted of the blade storm. How would that be? ...

I don't think u know hwo handy Radial Disarm can be, Pull it in a group of corpus or grineer and they become useless trying to hit u with their hands while u can easily kill them, this is prefect in defense missions.

Well, If you're so sure about that I think you should just get a Loki and you'll end up using only your invis because all the other skills are too situational or useless. And PAOW! you'll realise that this is how it is on all the warframes! :D

I would but theres something about Loki i don't like, i think it's the hammer head..

He runs faster and has higher energy capacity.. With invisibility u don't need high shield or health, go invi recharge and u are done?

And has better polarity slots, Ash only has 2 17px-D.png slots while Loki has one 17px-D.png and one 18px-V.png.

And i could go for ages, Loki is FREE TO GET when u first get in the game, Ash is hella hard to get.

Edited by Shockness

I would but theres something about Loki i don't like, i think it's the hammer head..

He runs faster and has higher energy capacity.. With invisibility u don't need high shield or health, go invi recharge and u are done?

And has better polarity slots, Ash only has 2 17px-D.png slots while Loki has one 17px-D.png and one 18px-V.png.

And i could go for ages, Loki is FREE TO GET when u first get in the game, Ash is hella hard to get.

Haha. Oh man I love his hammer head (the alternative one is the uglies in game tho), the reason I play Loki over Ash Is because of the look and the base movement speed. I agree that his polarity slots are better, and Im suprised that they dont share the same ones.

Well I believe I told you earlier that Invis Is more or less all you're using on loki, and on Rhino you're more or less only using Iron skin etc. Because if you check out the other skills It's the obvious picks. With Ash most people do their blade storm pick up energy, if they are lucky they picked up enough energy during the blade storm (you can pick up energy orbs during your blade storm if you're lucky, and repeat! This is best on mobile defenses ofc.

EDIT: I dont see why It's better to be  "free to get" It destroys the "unique feeling" quite much + Ash Is not hard to get, I dont know where you're getting that from. O_O.. The boss Is super easy.

Edited by Rowr

Haha. Oh man I love his hammer head (the alternative one is the uglies in game tho), the reason I play Loki over Ash Is because of the look and the base movement speed. I agree that his polarity slots are better, and Im suprised that they dont share the same ones.

Well I believe I told you earlier that Invis Is more or less all you're using on loki, and on Rhino you're more or less only using Iron skin etc. Because if you check out the other skills It's the obvious picks. With Ash most people do their blade storm pick up energy, if they are lucky they picked up enough energy during the blade storm (you can pick up energy orbs during your blade storm if you're lucky, and repeat! This is best on mobile defenses ofc.

I think most people actually use Smoke Screen as I have alot of Ash friends, Most people lay blades torm and anything else just beside and use smoke screen and i definately think when prestige comes and u can change polarity slots that they will rather put more handy mods in it and just smoke screen.

I think most people actually use Smoke Screen as I have alot of Ash friends, Most people lay blades torm and anything else just beside and use smoke screen and i definately think when prestige comes and u can change polarity slots that they will rather put more handy mods in it and just smoke screen.

Well go and try what I just wrote on sedna mobile defense and you'll be In love. If you've maxed ash blade storm ofc. (I'll be back later)

things that will be enough to make me happy playing ash:

1. As suggested above: make shuriken spammable, 10 energy should be ok.

2. Smoke screen: it lasts for what? 8-9 secons? i didn't max it.  I want so see my DAMN character..a transparent-ish smoke silhouette would do. Also, as someone suggested above, a melee speed increase will compensate for the short duration.

3. Teleport: appear silently behind the enemy without the front flip.

4. Blade storm: it's the one i use the most...i just run around for energy, use it, then repeat when mobbed. The only thing i'd change is the speed and the animation. Oh! and as someone suggested above, if there aren't 12-13 enemies around, multiple hit the ones that are still standing after hitting all of them.

Oh, and someone said something about turning V slot into D slot: Dude, good news!! You will be able to do that yourself with prestige!! Nice, huh?!

They said they're working on Ash, so i'll just patiently wait for U8 and hope for the best.

Here's what I'd like to see:

Shuriken: Make it perfect accuracy.  If I could hit where I aimed every time, I'd gladly call it worth 25 energy.  As it stands, I'm afraid to use it past 20 feet or so, and way too scared to go for a headshot.

Smoke Screen: I'd rather this changed into a true defensive move.  Pop it, you stun everything nearby and backflip away a safe distance.

Teleport: Change this to a single target blade storm.  Or, even better, a targetted PBAE bladestorm.  Poof in and stab or poof in and send out a 360 wave of shuriken, invulnerable for the duration of the move.  I'd prefer this one leaves you on the enemy corpse rather than teleports you back like storm, but I'm easy either way.

Blade Storm: Add multiple hits to any foes still standing if charges are left and no other enemies are around.  Speed up the animation.  That's about it.

Edited by jai151

2. Smoke screen: it lasts for what? 8-9 secons? i didn't max it.  I want so see my DAMN character..a transparent-ish smoke silhouette would do. Also, as someone suggested above, a melee speed increase will compensate for the short duration.

4. Blade storm: it's the one i use the most...i just run around for energy, use it, then repeat when mobbed. The only thing i'd change is the speed and the animation. Oh! and as someone suggested above, if there aren't 12-13 enemies around, multiple hit the ones that are still standing after hitting all of them.

Oh, and someone said something about turning V slot into D slot: Dude, good news!! You will be able to do that yourself with prestige!! Nice, huh?!

They said they're working on Ash, so i'll just patiently wait for U8 and hope for the best.

its 6 seconds for SS.

6 seconds maxed out.

I think instead of Shuriken, Ash can cast Ninja Log which would negate the next attack that hits him and lets him teleport behind his attacker... Except there are no logs in space... So we can give him a Ninja barrel... or a ninja cardboard box.

Wow you might be the only Ash user ive seen that likes the shuriken as much as i do!

Give it 100% accuracy so we can headshot baddies from miles off and id be SO happy

unfortunately alot of noise from players [who i bet have never even used Ash] appear to have sown the seeds of ruin for this fast and lethal ability...

Wow you might be the only Ash user ive seen that likes the shuriken as much as i do!

Give it 100% accuracy so we can headshot baddies from miles off and id be SO happy

unfortunately alot of noise from players [who i bet have never even used Ash] appear to have sown the seeds of ruin for this fast and lethal ability...

i like the shuriken.

but the accuracy is way off. When i cast it right in the face of a mob , it just flies off the corner of my screen and hits the wall..

it at least needs a bigger projectile or something..

Even though Ash seems a bit underpowered on paper, he's my go-to whenever I'm takling some super-leveled Alert in Outer Terminus, solo or with friends.  He's highly durable, making him a solid damage carry, and if he gets into a bad situation, then he can either smokescreen and gtfo or blade storm and become invincible for a while while doing serious damage to everything in a radius.

However, despite his present utility, I agree with all these points, and would like to add one of my own.

If Blade Storm pulsed, I'd quite like that - allowing Ash to attain new targets as they enter his range.  It'd help make the limit of 12 mooks impaled a little less daunting.