Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Becoming A Founder By Steam Or Change Value

Hephren

Hi DE.

Firstly, i love your game. I really do. So much that i want to be a founder. But the problem is, im interested in the disciple founder package, who cost 49.99$

When i look, i see that 49.99$ is worth 38.14€. Good, that's a fair price, i will buy it.

And then, im on steam, and the price is not as low as i thought. On steam, 49.99$ is worth 45€. And now, i dont want to be a founder, because i feel like someone try to steal my money. And i dont like that at all.

So please, DE, if you could use something else than steam for - at least - your founders packages with real change value, that will be much appreciated and i will put money on you without hesitation.

Hi DE.

Firstly, i love your game. I really do. So much that i want to be a founder. But the problem is, im interested in the disciple founder package, who cost 49.99$

When i look, i see that 49.99$ is worth 38.14€. Good, that's a fair price, i will buy it.

And then, im on steam, and the price is not as low as i thought. On steam, 49.99$ is worth 45€. And now, i dont want to be a founder, because i feel like someone try to steal my money. And i dont like that at all.

So please, DE, if you could use something else than steam for - at least - your founders packages with real change value, that will be much appreciated and i will put money on you without hesitation.

This is interesting. At the moment, it says 38.22 euros as the value of it. Even so, being a few cents to a dollar isn't surprising for day to day changes. But an entire 7 dollars almost seems entirely way too off.

If u made ur account through Steam u will only be able to but platinum or founder packages through steam also.

But don't worry, they're busy at a solution so you can both pay with steam and something like PayPal, UltimatePay, Etc..

Edited by Shockness