The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruiting Members For Our Shadow Clan.

(PSN)rebuilding-falcs

Tryouts is the clan name. We have just upgraded from a 10 to 30 man roster and are filling spots quickly. Looking for mature 18 and older members. Our clan has been around from day 1 and are ready for expansion. We have an alliance with one other Shadow Clan Dark Wolves and help each other with everything from ranking up to cheaper trades. This is a tight knit group with noobies and veterans. No matter where you are in the game you are welcome to join our Warframe family if you have a mic and don't mind some adult conversation. We love Warframe and always have people on to play with.

To join send iRobYa or rebuilding-falcs a message on PSN saying you are interested in joining Tryouts.

Thank you and keep it up Tennos

• 3 weeks later...

Must be active, we have a 10 day rule. If you aren't active and interested in Warframe you will not last long in our clan. In return there are always people online at all points of the game. Just finished weekly rewards where 225 plat was given to top 3 kill counts. Fun group, and have 12 spots left.

To other smaller clans, we are recruiting one other clan to be part of our alliance. 2 clans currently . Warlords contact rebuilding-falcs if interested. Weekly challenges are Alliance wide so that everyone is involved and can win rewards.

Thank you, and any questions can be answered through PSN.

Keep getting asked about our weekly challenges. We do something fun every week with rewards handed out to winners. This week is fastest 6 legit obstacle course times get choice of syndicate weapons. Next week will be best screen shots voted on by all members, from crazy shots to best looking backgrounds. Everyone gets to enter any war frame screenshot to be voted on. The following week will be double elimination duelling tournament.

These are just some of the things we do in our alliance to keep things fun and entertaining.

I hope this answered some of the questions people have been asking me over the last couple days. If you are sick of your 1000 member clan and want something a little more personable, and to be recognized by your clan members when online, shoot me a message on PSN and I will make sure to get back to you asap. PSN id: rebuilding-falcs

Must be 18, active, and have a mic. Thanks again Tenno