The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

B.n.m. Is Recruiting

(PSN)Sir-Waylander

B.N.M better known as Billy No Mates is a easy going laid back Clan of three people who don't take things to seriously just like are Clan name.We don't have rules like YOU must have a mic or YOU must play weekends WHY simple it's a game to be played as and when you have time.We are all from the UK but don't let that stop you from joins us as i'm on well into the early morning hours most nights.

All are welcome to join us male,female young or the mature gamer will feel wanted here,are Dojo is set up and the research is well under way but probably a couple of weeks before everything is done as it's 3 days per item to research.

We are a Ghost Clan at the moment but with your help we could be a Shadow Clan soon,once we get above 12 members I'm hoping to set up a prize for the top 3 places on the Clan obstacle course each month,probably take the form of platinum but i've not worked out all the details yet.

So if your looking for a Clan please feel free to drop by and give us a try out there's a nice cup of tea and a cream cake waiting for you.

Would also be interested in a Alliance with other like minded Clans.

Please post here or message me PSN Sir-Waylander

Edited by (PS4)Sir-Waylander