The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno Primes. Top Clan In Leaderboard. Rank 10+. 290+ Members. Super Active Clan.

Linlaobei

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe people actually want to join this clan.

Agreed. They seem a bit over the top with the rules, specially "talking" rules. I admit that strictness for Raids And All Is something I am accustomed to from WoT, but no talking about anything? Really?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I thought you guys were a "TOP LEADERBOARD CLAN?" lol, what happened in shadow of debt??? Bunch of pretenders, you guy should just say advertise as a "CASUAL CLAN"... Warning dont join this clan, they have a bad reputation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, I'd really love to join your clan, as i am looking for a hearty, active and mature group, I am only MR:5 but I have ambition and a humble knowledge of the game.

My Ign: TheElementalX

Owned WF's: Volt, Valkyr, Inaros, Nekros, Sayrn and Mag coming soon.

though my MR may be lower, my experience and equipment is just as good, maybe even better, please consider my request. thankyou.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys it's been a while.  Last time I played with you guys was 6/15/15.  If you guy still have room I am going to be playing again and would appreciate hanging with the crew, both old and new. I have a lot of different primes and all basic suit models, came back to experience the finalized content.  So far I have to say I like what they've added to the planetary navigation screen.  Hope to hear from you in game.

MR: 16

IGN: Bikurusan

p.s. I still have my old forum account with you guys.  So there is no need for all of that I just logged in.

Edited by Bikurusan