The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno Primes. Top Clan In Leaderboard. Rank 10+. 290+ Members. Super Active Clan.

Linlaobei

MR=11

IGN=xDipzyx

Invitation sent.

MR: 10

IGN: Aztec_X

Invitation sent.

sounds cool

MR:10

IGN: 01thanatos10

Invitation sent.

Propinquus looking for alliance 23 member no UNDER MR10 :D

Spoken to u ingame and welcome to the Alliance =)

MR 10 

Nick: leokill3r

Invitation sent. Welcome and please kindly proceed to our clan forum for more info on clan rules, important announcements and clan events =)

MR:18

IGN: Detheroc

Hi, u will need to leave ur current clan in order for me to invite. Thanks.

I've been looking around at different clans on offer and this seems to be the best fit. However for a clan to be the right fit I need people to play with. What is the Oceanic/ Asian playerbase in this clan?

its hard to estimate. Its divided by 3 major region. US / Europe / Asia. So far we have not encounter any problem =). U get kicked from clan if u r not active. =p

I'm seriously considering joining you guys (Especially because I've been running AMAZING raids with some of your members, and I've taken a liking to alot of you already, and some of you to me ^^), but how hard is it to be heard? One of the problems I have with Mountain Clains and above is that it's very hard to have an easy environment because there's so many people online noone hears one another because they get drowned in text, kind of like Region Chat. Do people listen to one another? Is it easy to make yourself heard?

I'm seriously considering joining you guys (Especially because I've been running AMAZING raids with some of your members, and I've taken a liking to alot of you already, and some of you to me ^^), but how hard is it to be heard? One of the problems I have with Mountain Clains and above is that it's very hard to have an easy environment because there's so many people online noone hears one another because they get drowned in text, kind of like Region Chat. Do people listen to one another? Is it easy to make yourself heard?

We have a very active clan forum for our clan members to interact. It serves it purpose well, as even peeps not online will be able to read ur messages in their free time =).

No one has ever feedback to me yet of the problem u mentioned. so i guess its different in our clan =)

We have a very active clan forum for our clan members to interact. It serves it purpose well, as even peeps not online will be able to read ur messages in their free time =).

No one has ever feedback to me yet of the problem u mentioned. so i guess its different in our clan =)

Alright. You guys seem to know what you're doing, count me in!

MR: 11

Name: HunterHog

Edited by HunterHog

Mr 10

Name iShad187

Invitation sent. Welcome and please kindly proceed to our clan forum for more info on clan rules, important announcements and clan events =)

Alright. You guys seem to know what you're doing, count me in!

MR: 11

Name: HunterHog

MR: 16

IGN: orbalon

Linlaobei, you already invited, thanks. We spoke about the 4 day login policy. As I mentioned there will be work weeks in which I travel for work and may not have easy access to login quick. I'll understand if I get the boot.

Thanks!

MR: 16

IGN: orbalon

Linlaobei, you already invited, thanks. We spoke about the 4 day login policy. As I mentioned there will be work weeks in which I travel for work and may not have easy access to login quick. I'll understand if I get the boot.

Thanks!

Welcome to the clan! Remember to sign up at our forum. check the MOTD in clan channel for the url. Thanks! =)