The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno Primes. Top Clan In Leaderboard. Rank 10+. 290+ Members. Super Active Clan.

Linlaobei

MR: 11

IGN: Zadenae

Invitation sent. it is mandatory in this clan to sign up at our clan forum and read our clan rules carefully. URL to our forum can be found in MOTD in clan chat. Welcome and hope u will enjoy ur stay in here! ^_^

MR: 9 although let me explain. I only recently reinstalled (under week ago) and the past weekend I grinded from MR 7 to 9. I took a long hiatus and now that i'm getting back into things I need a clan with players that are good at forming parties for grinding and such. 

IGN: NathanWearsPants

EDIT: I just wanted to say that I can learn things quickly. A few examples would just be the new setup with things like Draco farming. I forma'd my Excalibur Prime 3 times this weekend just for Draco farming but I have troubles finding good parties.

Edited by NathanWearsPants

MR: 10

IGN: Baalzeroth

Invitation sent. it is mandatory in this clan to sign up at our clan forum and read our clan rules carefully. URL to our forum can be found in MOTD in clan chat. Welcome and hope u will enjoy ur stay in here! ^_^

MR: 9 although let me explain. I only recently reinstalled (under week ago) and the past weekend I grinded from MR 7 to 9. I took a long hiatus and now that i'm getting back into things I need a clan with players that are good at forming parties for grinding and such. 

IGN: NathanWearsPants

EDIT: I just wanted to say that I can learn things quickly. A few examples would just be the new setup with things like Draco farming. I forma'd my Excalibur Prime 3 times this weekend just for Draco farming but I have troubles finding good parties.

thank u for ur interest with our clan. i have to be fair to others that joined. reply to this post again when u hit MR10. if u r still keen. we will always welcome u.

1) MR = 10

2) Nick Ingame = ArcherAlter

IGN : Sahaphap

MR: 12

Nick: lolkimmy13

MR: 17

IGN: Cyniick

MR 10

Vorac1ty

1) MR = 15

2) Nick Ingame = -N1NJA-

MR: 18

IGN: Thomula

IGN: Lucky_Slevin

Hi, I just left another clan because it was really inactive and didn't organize much. I was looking around and this clan seemed to be a lot more active. Do you guys organize void/raid events etc.?

And is your clan chat at least a little active?

Because in that case I'd love to join.

IGN: Lucky_Slevin

Hi, I just left another clan because it was really inactive and didn't organize much. I was looking around and this clan seemed to be a lot more active. Do you guys organize void/raid events etc.?

And is your clan chat at least a little active?

Because in that case I'd love to join.

This clan very active. Max inactive period of 4 days.

ign: Bundanator

mr 13

MR 11

ign: dimifrk