The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Weapons

aaron123589

All the weapons added to warframe are good but there needs to be more and some a little harder to obtaine.

All the weapons need to lvl out so that you don't just have one bad a** weapon for each slot and a better way to obtain the more powerfull weapons (harder) and have it so the game is still not pay to win.

After all the games I have played this is the one that rules them all

We already have longswords, shortswords, daggers, a greatsword, a greataxe, a maul, a quarterstaff, and brass knuckles.  I can think of a bunch of other melee weapons that should be added to the game:

Scythe

Flail

Battleaxe

Halberd

Billhook

Mace

Nunchaku

Meteor Hammer

Shaolin Spade

Not a dual broncho, wtf is the broncho supposed to look like anyway? is that what you se when you think of a secondary shotgun? not if you ask me, when i think of a secondary shotgun i think of a sawed of shotgun, dual barrel or with a small 4-6 round drum mag, narrow spread and high rate of fire, and some awesome spin reload animation, they allways look so cool in games, make no sens tho.

I personally love the idea of a scythe, and I would also be very happy to see more longer range weapons come to existance, and possibly start up a little more SMG type weapons to accommodate a sneak and smash kind of playstyle.

I personally love the idea of a scythe, and I would also be very happy to see more longer range weapons come to existance, and possibly start up a little more SMG type weapons to accommodate a sneak and smash kind of playstyle.