The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Goliathus Clan Providing A Better Warframe. A Better Tomorrow.

(PSN)nuclearwinter720

Background

So, lets start off with a little background. We are a clan of close friends who were tired of other games (waiting for DLCs and what have you), tired of never finding anyone online in our clans, and tired having to solo missions because everyone was busy running something else. Let us move on shall we?

What can we provide for you?

- We love running all content. We will help!

- Finishing off planets? Done

- Running void missions tirelessly to help you get that last piece of Frost Prime? Done

- Taxing you to bosses and alerts? We would prefer you finish off that planet, but hey we'd rather have you along               anyways

- We are allied with the Guards of Tenn0!

A dedicated player base:

- You need a Frost for your defense? Boom he's there!

- Nekros to turn all those bodies into health orbs and oxygen? He's already there

- Loki's even there to pick you up because you were busy punching a heavy gunner with your bare hands because,           "That's how you roll!"

- Hell Vauban's already waiting for you in a defense mission to level up that brand new soma prime.

Research:

- I can't think of anything that rhymes with research but it's basicly done (waiting on timers) and you can have it all!

What we are looking for:

- Tennos that like to bs about life's little toils to make that 40 waves of defense go so much faster

- Tennos that want to get every single last prime because it looks cool (yeah I'm looking at you braton prime)

- Tennos that just want to play with other people

- Tennos who have atleast have some background in english... my secondary languages are not promising

If you would like to join:

- Message me Nuclearwinter720 or my number 2 Handofbetrayal

- All applicants are subject to a personality test