The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Max A Weapon --> Unlock A Passive

DemonicRush

It was discussed by the developers that once you cap a weapon, you can permanently change the polarities of one of the slots and reset the level back to UNRANKED. But I like this option too.

I'd like there to be some way to keep growth of the weapon past the first 30 ranks, how DE is going to do this, I have no clue. I don't want the experience to go to waste though, perhaps a portion of experience on a capped weapon will roll over to the next weapon in use?

Egh, figure it out guys.

It was discussed by the developers that once you cap a weapon, you can permanently change the polarities of one of the slots and reset the level back to UNRANKED. But I like this option too.

That sounds beautiful!

Hopefully it would stay potato'd, right?

The only flaw to resetting a weapon polarity is that you get a S#&$ty ranked 0 weapon.

They should do it another way to reduce the grind fest. There should a limit to resetting polarity. The freedom to customize is great, but there should be limit (only on the polarity) in order to make pve competition more viable. Either that or make it easier to reset a polarity and don't reset the weapon rank. This is my opinion.

You could even add hybrid polarities which doesn't give the max benefit of having the sole polarity but would be more flexible.

Edited by Stygi

Having some weapon stats that scaled with level would be better imo. Say, 0.5% fire rate increase per level on latron instead of giving you 15% at 30. At least then you can get a feel for what the bonus is meant to do.

The concept seems good, could add more to differentiate weapons.

The only flaw to resetting a weapon polarity is that you get a S#&$ty ranked 0 weapon.

They should do it another way to reduce the grind fest. There should a limit to resetting polarity. The freedom to customize is great, but there should be limit (only on the polarity) in order to make pve competition more viable. Either that or make it easier to reset a polarity and don't reset the weapon rank. This is my opinion.

You could even add hybrid polarities which doesn't give the max benefit of having the sole polarity but would be more flexible.

I think the idea is that you could only do this once (multiple times would just let you change the polarities you already have).