Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sooo... Will It Be Prestige-Ing For Weapons And Prime-Ing For Frames?!

LuckyStr_ke

Looking at exPrime and FrostPrime and back to livestream #3, this looks like the concept right?

Like your warframe? get a prime-version and a slot for it.

Like your weapon? prestige it!

I don't think prestige-ing warframes would be good since the polarities make warframes more various. But prime it?! nice

But since steve mentioned there will be no extra slots for primes and no potatos many players will rage because they don't have platin or money...

so pls keep the difference between normal and prime by 1 polarity and look.

Guess they will shout pay2win anyway ...

-Lucky

I think in a thread it wast stated that Frost Prime is not an indication of all frames having a "Prime" version. But it has been mentioned that weapon  prestige could be something we will be getting, I wouldn't mind that at all, but "Primes", yeah no /: atm each frame has its own uniqueness, I like that. The raging about no slot and potato is already being felt : p I don't understand why, it's like they don't understand that having a BP means the same as building any other frame, which comes with no potato or slot -_- ignorance! And those going around saying WF is "pay2win" are obviously the douches who can't play well or get a grasp of how the game works...the game has so much that could be paid for but there's certain small cosmetic things or small upgrades that may cost you if you want them now but are also offered as BPs, but still, they refuse to be logical : D