The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking To Start A New Clan

terminal-5

alright so i wanna start a new clan with some awesome brohams im rank 12 if that matters and i want it to be at most a 30 player clan and so to start i ask who wants to startt a cln with me and be faking boss (i accept newbies) (i love newbies <3)

We're looking for a couple of Alliances. We already have a growing clan that is rapidly growing. Part of our community you'll be given your own subforum inside Warframe, channels in our Teamspeak and so on! 

Let me know if you're interested :)

hello yes im sorry i was not on the forums a few days and id like to say to you all that ive read all youve said and im willing to work witha  new clan as i wanna be a part of something new since all the clans i join dont seem to be frinedly with each other if you have skype hmu at slendermana1 or just message me at warframe if im on ya know my ingame name 

hello yes im sorry i was not on the forums a few days and id like to say to you all that ive read all youve said and im willing to work witha  new clan as i wanna be a part of something new since all the clans i join dont seem to be frinedly with each other if you have skype hmu at slendermana1 or just message me at warframe if im on ya know my ingame name 

Hey! I recommend you visit our website, SplashGaming.com, for information about us and Warframe! :]

We're looking for a couple of Alliances. We already have a growing clan that is rapidly growing. Part of our community you'll be given your own subforum inside Warframe, channels in our Teamspeak and so on!

Let me know if you're interested :)

Hey I'm founder of the clan Return of Iga, check us out here: http://rchianes.wix.com/returnofiga

I'm looking to form some alliances with clans, so let me know if any of yall would be interested!!

Edited by Boelcke